Thursday, April 7, 2011
There are several ways of making a simple dish like Scrambled eggs.
It really just depends how you like you prefer them. I prefer to have it soft yet blocked together in one whole piece. (Example. Macdonald's scrambled eggs) Others may like it being really loose and, well, very scrambled. haha.
So let me give you the recipe to my kind of scrambled egg.
Salt & pepper
Optional: Water & Milk (For loose scrambled eggs) Cheese & butter. (For Extra flavoring)
1. Break the eggs into a bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper to your own liking.
Note: Try careful not to over season. You can adjust it later.
3. Add in roughly a tablespoon of oil and mix well.
4. with Medium heat, heat up a pan with another table spoon of oil.
Note: Do not over heat the pan!
5. pour the egg mixture in and start stirring slowly constantly with a spatula.
Note: If it's starting to look lumpy, soggy and ugly. It means you're doing it right.
6. Turn down the heat if it's cooking too quickly for you to handle> keep Stirring and mixing it on top of each other until you have it the way you like it, Then SERVE!
Season and decorate with Parsley, salt and black pepper.
You can serve scrambled eggs on it's own or with beans, toast, tomatoes, sausages, ham, you name it!
If you did it right, it should taste healthier and more real than Macdonalds. :)