Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hong Kong Nights Shots.



A lot of people know that Kong Kong is another "City of Lights" places so one night i looked out the window and quickly grabbed my Camera to take a picture. Why? Well, see for yourself! Isn't it beautiful? The reflection of the window made it look like Heavenly dust was falling out of the sky!



And this is the other view from my window.
Okay, i confess. I did use photoshop. But ONLY to sharpen the photo to make it more clear on every detail. I didn't mess with the colors at all - i set the camera on Scenery mode.

I'll brag now. The photos were taken with my beloved camera.(Panasonic Lumix GF1) MUAHAHA!

PLease comment me what you think? :)

10 comments:

  1. both the view and the lighting is quite good, but both photos are also a bit blurred. I am guessing that you didn't use tripod when you take these shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look beautiful. Hong Kong is really pretty. You're so luck you live(?) there. I can't wait to go back and see a view just like that .. (minus the editing :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wanna go to HK and I have to. Really nice. Must I to learn chinese or just english is already enough?]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue sky. I have to admit, you've got a great view. I'm jealous of the swimming pools!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HK looks for nice place I have to visit next time this city I'm jealous about this stunning view from window in Colchester I havent got such view form my window ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. RE: hero_tsai
    Nope, It was very instant. :)

    RE: Darek, Jen

    I don't even live in the city too! I love it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some photos are photoshop on purpose to be symbolic of something.

    ReplyDelete