Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Friday, July 1, 2011

Why do girls make Duck Faces?



Quack Quak! I took this picture just before i went swimming and decided to pull this seriously fucked up face so you guys wouldn't be focused on the fact that i didn't have make up on. - Not like you've never seen pictures of me without my make up. I just look like i normally do, except slightly more sleepy. LMAO! ♥♥♥

So anyway, the common question asked by many guys and even some ladies...
What's with all those duck face photos people post on their facebook, myspace etc!?

That's funny because Ive been wondering the same thing even though i often do it myself! lol...

I know... duck faces can be so weird, but i think what's even more weird are people who get so frustrated about it.

Duck faces are fine! It's just a pose. I think it's only a problem if someone took a photo doing something racist, but even then i think its their own problem not yours - unless you know what person and they were directing it to you. But being frustrated over people you don't know's profile photo because they made a weird face? Man, i wouldn't want to be you.

So i've come up with a list of reasons why i think we make Duck faces in Pictures:

1. We think it makes us look Cute.
2. We think it makes our lips look more appealing.
3. Might make our face look slimmer.
4. Just for a laugh.

Really, there is no valid reason. It's just a pose and we just like to do something different in our pictures. It's like asking "Why do girls do the V sigh?" IT'S A POSE!
For those people out their who make hate comments calling us DUMB, IMMATURE or STUPID BITCHES, well that bitch just graffiti'd all over your brain! Looks who's dumb now for not being able to get us out of your head. MUAHAHAHA~

Girls take duck face pictures because they think it makes it look like they don't take themselves too seriously while still being cute. "See, instead of smiling, I'm making a funny face for the picture."

So guys, stop hating. If you can hate someone for doing something different in a picture. Don't ever let me catch you doing it! Don't even Turn your head slightly to the side because people would think your trying to make your face look more angled and slim. Don't even have the camera tilted down on you because that's the way to make your eyes look bigger and your chin look more pointed. - I expect all your profile photos to look something like a passport picture. No complaints there! LOL.

So leave me a comment and let me know what you think of Duck faces or any other "UGLY" poses you've come across. :)

7 comments:

  1. I tried to do this face. Even after reading your entire post I still cannot.
    For me, it is impossible to do this face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmhh it depend WHO is making this duck face
    sometimes i accept it, sometimes I don't...lol

    i agree when you say that they think it makes their face look smaller...of course it's the same face that when you are trying to look "thin"...

    This face can be boring if a person use it too much. But i have nothing against it. Just "use it with caution" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the duck-face for laughs.. cause honestly.. it doesn't look good on anyone. Mary-Kate Olsen made it 'in' a long time ago, but I think it looks retarded on most girls xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't make any duck face cause I'm wearing brace.It suffocate me.
    I'm found that some girls like to do the rabbit teeth pose while snap^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry but that's a fail duck face it looks more like a fish face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mean to be offensive, but have you had a rhinoplasty, Lukian? I ask because I recently had a nose job and, well, there is a line underneath your nostril connecting to the rest of your skin and alar, and my nose has the exact same scar from the stitches. Again, I could be totally wrong, so please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just curious because it's what I pay a lot of attention to ever since I've gotten my nose done lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas ליווי בתל אביב

    ReplyDelete