Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cache Creek.



Yawn~I am absolutely nakkerd. It feels so good to be lying in a bed.
Another shitty picture from my iphone.
So this was my last few hours in California. I rested at Cache Creek Resort.

So when i just arrived to Cache Creek, Johnson was telling me how i have my own swimming pool in my room. So i was like WAAAHHH?! Are you frigging serious!? I ran up to my suite.



The suite was bigger than the one in Pechanga. I had a hufe living room and 2 bathrooms! How can i possibly make the best of both before i leave? LOL. Anyway i saw the bed and i just jumped onto it. I'm mazed i didn't just pass out on it. But wait! Theres one thing i got to see, Where is my swimming pool?!



.....you got to be kidding me. This is Johnson's idea of a "swimming pool"?? Dude the deepest area would only go just past my knees WTH? and the size! This isn't a swimming pool. It's a puddle for you to play around with your feet. lol! Way to go in betting my hopes up high.

But hey! it wasn't all bad, i had around 5 hours until i had to set off to the airport. Since i'm not someone who sleeps on planes, i'm going to do as much sleeping and resting as i can before i get on that journey back to Hong Kong. So i stripped myself and jumped into the Jacuzzi. Then right after, took a nice nap in a bathrobe...

Yawn~ wake me up when it's time to go..... snore...

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time here in California. I've live in the Sacramento (valley) area and I have never been the Cache Creek. Now after your post, I might just check it out.

    Have a safe trip back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe trip back to HK or wherever you go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent room etc, the pool, well, okay, so it's not a dive pool, just for dipping, but the Jacuzzi...Yeeeeeeah...that's my kinda Hotel, I reckon you got the better deal there, and with such a swish room, gosh your a Lucky girl..\☺/

    Hope you eat well before flying out, and sleep well too, remember you'll be flying forwards in time on the back to HK, there is a difference of 15 hours between LA/CA and HK!

    Hope you have & wishing a nice flight home..☺/

    Ciao ciao 4 nao ☺/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH O_O" you're BALLIN' girl!
    Love the Mika Nakashima song u got going on on your blog btw! : D

    ReplyDelete