Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Monday, January 21, 2013

Nerd in Tokyo.



Hello!
Just arrived back to Hong Kong so it's time to do some blogging updates for the time that i've been away.
I just missed the heavy snow so i was a little disappointed about that. All that was left when i arrived were piles of snow/ice on the sidewalk.
Tokyo is much colder compared to Hong Kong but luckily i ain't so afraid of the cold so i didn't wear half the clothing i prepared.



Just a quick vlog made on my iPhone since i didn't bring my laptop with me for this short work trip.
I will update again soon about the rest of my trip! :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Pity about the snow, you could've come to London, bcoz here today, all day it's been tipping snow all over creation, non stop, outside it's a piling-up big time, looks very Christmassy outside! Looking forward to some great post's. ☺/

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: Angelo

    Yes, i heard and it makes me wanna dash right over there and snow dance hehe.

    ReplyDelete