Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

24 Hour Sushi craving.



By the time i arrived in Tokyo and got to The Grand Hyatt it was time for dinner. My original dinner plans were cancelled so i decided to go out to Sushi Zanmai, my favourite sushi joint which was only a 10 minute walk from my hotel. Best part is it's 24 hours! I remember once waking up in the middle of the night and heading there for some fatty toro. haha! I mean, it's great! Look at how that fatty toro is just melting off my sushi!

The thing is, i cannot eat many types of seafood even though i LOVE seafood. Sad eh? it's because i have an allergy of shellfish so i mostly stick with fish. - Even though i fucking love shrimp and crab etc. I often sneak a bite or two and suffer the consequences. BUT IT WOULD BE WORTH IT! haha.



The sushi here is fresh and cheap. The selection is good, but heavy on blue-fish types. I like the tuna selections best eating from the normal tuna to the most fatty. Defiantly worth a try when you go Tokyo. Oh and, the menu has english! Which is a bonus for those who don't speak or read any japanese. All the friend's i've taken to this place has loved it!




For those who don't see the hype about tuna back home would finally understand after eating the ones in here. The NORMAL tuna already melts in your mouth so imagine what the most fatty one does. It disappears! Like i'm eating butter. haha!

Sushi Zanmai Sushi Restaurant
3-10-9 Roppongi
Minato-ku
Tokyo
Phone: (03) 5772 1005

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh My Gosh, seeing that is just making me feel so, so hungry for it right now, I just L♥ve it all, I could just fly over there right now and scoff a whole box load, and like you, I too prefer to have mine late at night, it just seems to taste and go down so much better after midnight. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Ciao ciao. . ☺/

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: Angelo

    Haha, now that i'm back in HK i'm thinking the same thing too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tuna looks gorgeous *drooooools*

    http://yummei.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete