Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick Or Treat?



Hope you all had a great Halloween!
I've been very boring this year. I didn't prepare myself a Halloween Costume - FOR ONCE!
For once i decided not to dress up for Halloween. There's been countless amount of people asking me whether i will dress up or Who am i going to be. Somehow, this year i wasn't bothered at all! One excuse is because of work, so i didn't really get the chance to think properly or prepare, but the biggest reason of all. - I just didn't feel like it.
I remember my mother called during the afternoon EXPECTING me to be putting on make up and a strange outfit. I was like, "Nope" and she was speechless.

For Halloween, I'ved decided to be Myself. Just going out and have drinks with my friends while discussing how to PK some jerk in my game while spending a lot of money on mystery pet eggs.TRICK! I ended up spending US$40 on 10 eggs, but no Pet. That's how bad my luck is...

Anyway, before the drinks of course i did also go out earlier in the evening. I played Pool for the first time in 4 years and realized, even though it's 'Pool', it's not like swimming. (Once you learn to swim you'll never forget it.) I forgot how to play Pool and i fail at getting any ball into any hole. My friends then decided to teach me how to play darts - it was worse. I ended up breaking two out of my three darts. My end score was 431/501....

TRICK! Maybe women are just not meant to be good at aiming or scoring.

We then decided to watch a Scary Movie and get into the Halloween spirit. TREAT! So happens everyone gets a free popcorn and drink! YAY! We watched "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark". We all thought we were watching a Ghost movie, TRICK! ends up being about little fugly gollum monsters that basically looked like wrinkly mice.

So then after getting bombarded by my friends how i TRICK!ed them into watching a shitty movie i ended up buying them drinks. TREAT! The wonderful people at the bar gave me free devil ears.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I laugh at how you describe the monster- wrinkly mice. lolx

    ReplyDelete