Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ゲッダン GET DOWN!



A video I've wanted to do for a long time now!
Actually i came so desperate i did this without being fully recovered!
I had to take breaks every couple jumps... felt like an old lady.

If you have a good eye, you'll spot the poses of Spiderman, Monkey King, Matrix and more in the freeze frames. LOL.



Anyway i hope you guys like my version of Get Down. I know it's been a very long time since my last video. So So Sorry.

Anyway, i must thank my friend Jack for helping me with this video. <3
You know me, i often do everything myself with no help, but i'm getting old, rusty and plus im ill so... HOHO! ..just kidding, couldn't of done it without him! ...should of bought a trampoline...

4 comments:

  1. i'm sure a lot of people would've been winded if they jumped the same amount of times as you did! don't say you're getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha omg you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're GREAT!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need your clothes, your shoes, cuz they're awesome... and your.. GET DOWN! Props to Jack. Welcome back 2009. :)

    ReplyDelete