Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Monday, October 29, 2012

Work and Charms.



Very happy to be working with Aaron Basha, I love their charms and their new evil eye collection. Their jewellery are a little bit childish, but at the same time very classy and fun.

I know i haven't updated lately and i am very sorry about this, this month has really been restless for me, in a way it's a good thing haha. Actually i've realized that a large percentage of my vlogs and blogs begin with some variant of "It's been a long time since I've updated," or "Sorry, I've been really busy." I will try my best to lower that percentage for sure!

Bare with me my dear followers.

1 comment:

  1. Even though you may feel that you're obligated to update your whereabouts and daily doings, you really don't need to apologize to us readers when you don't. We understand. You're human like the rest of us. Make sure you balance your work and rest time. Health comes first.

    I browsed around the net for the Aaron Basha charms. They're really quite cute! And I love their baby shoes charms!

    ReplyDelete