Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2014 TIme Machine - Thailand


Here i come Koh Samui!
I think i just couldn't get enough sun on this trip.
This trip for me was a start of something. Something awesome.
Even though all i did this trip was catch the sun, bath, eat and sleep, it was my idea of a perfect vacation.
It's been a long time since i thought of nothing. Literally, nothing.  I'd wake up, eat and just lay on my back all day until sundown, i'll eat, bath and then sleep. I felt very lazy but i think that was exactly what i needed.
I need to thank someone for this. Thank you.



As you can see, i got very tan haha.
When your happy, time tends to fly by faster. Very soon it was time to go home.
On the plane, it felt like i was leaving paradise and going back to reality.
Back to work Lukian. These vacations are only this memorable because they don't happen everyday.
Work hard and good things will come.



One last thing. Always try new things. If you see Richard Parker, don't be afraid.
Give him some milk hehe.
Sweetest baby tiger ever.

1 comment: